Quick Links


Mt Victoria is a residents-only parking zone. Remember, our footpaths are for walking and not for parking.

If you would like some parks dedicated for car share vehicles, please let us know. The Council is supportive of reducing our carbon footprint by better use of private vehicles.

For full details about residents parking permits and how to apply for one, see this page of the Council’s website.

Not all streets are eligible. Check out this map to make sure.

For all other parking-related matters, see the Council’s web page.

Street Lighting / Drainage / Rubbish / Broken Glass

Call WCC on (04) 499 4444, contact them via their online form, or use their FIXIT app: (download for iPhone, Android or Windows.)




If you’re bothered by excessive noise from:

  • loud party and stereos
  • house and building alarms
  • construction activitiy
  • buskers and bars
  • industry or commercial uses affecting residents.

Phone: (04) 499 4444

Issues concerning the Mt Victoria Town Belt / park

Call WCC on (04) 499 4444 and ask for the ranger.



Dogs: Barking, lost or impounded

For all dog-related matters, contact Animal Services:

Phone: (04) 801 3222
Email: dogs@wcc.govt.nz

or visit the Council’s web page here.